This is day 2. We are seeing a bit of cravings around here. But, that was to be expected. We are juicing, eating seeds, nuts. Plenty of fruits.
Now I am feeling a bit better, I need to start getting recipes more organized! This is on tonight's menu:
* 2 very ripe avocados
* 3 tomatoes, diced
* 1/2 jalapeno pepper, diced
* 2 tbsp yellow onion, diced
* 3 cloves fresh garlic, minced
* 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
* kernels from one ear raw organic corn
* 2 tsp fresh lime juice
* 6-8 large romaine lettuce leaves
In a medium sized bowl, mash the avocado.
Add remaining ingredients and stir until well mixed.
Spread 2-3 tablespoons of this mixture onto lettuce leaves and wrap. Enjoy!